Wednesday, April 29, 2009

FUCK

Dear Lost Blog

I knew our time together would be short. I knew I wouldn't be able to keep up with the season. But I have a few things to get off my chest.

#1. I am a superb Lost guesser! Turns out, Widmore IS Faraday's dad. That means Penny and Faraday are related. Win.

#2. Ellie on the island is def Faraday's mother. Duh. Nailed it.

#3. Miles is Marvin Candle's son. All the people who thought it was Charlotte can suck it. You guys are dumb.

I don't really know what the fuck else is going on, or why Daniel's mom is such a bitch. Also, HOW DARE YOU KILL FARADAY?! He just got back! Why do you do this to me??!

HOWEVER. Looking back on that comic con video, that's clearly Daniel's voice, and that video must have happened after what we saw tonight (The Variable) because when Daniel talked to Chang earlier that day, he told him to fuck off (basically). So, while I don't want to get my hopes up, Daniel might not be dead (even though his eyes went all glossy). Richard might be able to save him, which would allow Faraday to tell Chang about the purge. I don't think he'll be saved in time to hydrogen bomb the island though, which is good I guess.

Dear Lost Gods. Please let Daniel come back to me. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment