Wednesday, January 28, 2009

This is a trial

So I really just wanted a place to write out all of my LOST thoughts before they got jumbled around in my brain. In case you stumble upon this randomly - if I keep updating this, I'm just gonna write about everything that happened, my predictions, and the like - I never look at spoilers though so I will never post about anything that hasn't happened yet (unless I get stuck in some sort of time-conundrum Lost style).

A little bit about me: I work at the Alamo Drafthouse in Austin, Texas. I host our TV at the Alamo screenings along with some other programmers. Specifically, I host LOST at the Alamo. I did it a little bit last year, and plan on being there throughout season 5. I also go to school at UT, persuing a degree in Radio-Television-Film with a focus on media studies and cultural criticisms. I will seriously sit down and discuss pop culture, fandom, fan culture, convergence culture, Jenkins, Mittell, some other media scholars, etc. Love that shit. I will talk even longer, of course, if it revolves around Lost (seriously, you don't even know how many papers I've written on it).

Anyway, enough about me. I just watched the new episode (JUGHEAD) and my brain's a'realin'!

No comments:

Post a Comment